Sunday, June 17, 2007

Shopping Anyone?


When I first saw this stamp set in the SU catalog . . . I knew I had to have it. All my friends are shoppers and now I feel like shopping today too. I wonder if she has some new stamp sets and embellishments in those bags? *big smiles* I sure had a lot of fun making this girl . . . and I just kept adding a little "bling" to her. Making this card totally reminded me of the days when we used to play with paper dolls. Does anyone else remember playing with Betsy McCall paper dolls that came out of the McCalls magazine? I don't know if you can see it in the picture . . . but I stamped her purse and shirt on patterned paper and paper pieced it on. All those swirly little flowers are Heidi Grace rub ons . . . including the little flowers on her clogs and purse. And of course every shopping girl needs big bling bling diamonds in her ears to complete her outfit.



So for the stamp set I used SU's Totally Cool . . . which is so totally cool. I used SU's Close To Cocoa for the card base. The designer paper is all from Tres Jolie. The ribbon is from American Crafts, and the bling is Swarovski crystals.



Thank you again for coming to my little 'ol blog. I keep saying that I want to have some blog candy . . . and I see that I am approaching 500 hits . . . so I think blog candy is in order this week. That means I get to go shopping today . . . yay!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Another stunning card creation! Too cute!
:-)