Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Bo Bunny Anna Sophia Card

I just love this Anna Sophia paper by Bo Bunny. I bought a lot of it and have had so much fun making cards and gift sets with it. This particular card has a lot going on but that's what I liked about it. I made this for my SCS secret sister . . . and her first name starts with "J". I used the SU flower from the Happy Harmony set and stamped that in red and used Ranger Stickles to make it sparkle. I put her initial on the card and used rub ons and swarovski crystals. The ribbon is from Bo Bunny as well.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Wow you are soooo good at putting papers together. I love papers but work better with stamps.
May I put a link to your blog on my blog please?

LindaB said...

Another incredible card - I love when you do the shabby shic look - very cool!