Monday, June 18, 2007

I Love This Basic Grey Paper!!

This Basic Grey "Phoebe" paper is absolutely awesome. I bought a bunch of the 6 x 6 pads from Eclectic Paperie and have had so much fun using them. I am going to be sad when this paper is all used up. But by then, Basic Grey will have another line out that will be just as exciting as "Phoebe" and "Blush" have been.

This card looks so detailed but was really very easy to make. I uploaded this card in my gallery over at SCS and was shocked that I got 17 comments and it was favorited 17 times. That is a record for me. So I decided that I would share this card with everyone here at my blog as well. So here is how I made this simple card. I took my four squares of paper and adhered them to the SU Close To Cocoa card base and then used K&Company zig zag rub ons to give it a quilted look. I then stamped my flowers, leaves, and stems using my SU Bodacious Bouquet stamp set on various pieces of paper from the "Phoebe" line and layered them on the page. The sentement is from SU's Noteworthy.

Thanks for looking.

P.S. With my blog approaching 500 hits . . . I am giving away blog candy this week. Please feel free to tell all your fellow bloggers to come and visit me and hopefully they can receive some blog candy.

Have a great day!!

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Pegi.....what an absolutely scrumptious card. I love it!!!
But you are sooooo naughty.....I now definitely NEED some of that paper and was doing so well at resisting.

Joy said...

Peggy, this looks awesome! I just love it!

LindaB said...

WOW!! This card is incredible!!

http://celebrationmoments.typepad.com/

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card. I thought I would say hello to a fellow Minnesota crafter. I live in Mound. Just wanted to say hello.

Andrea Hays
http://craftsonawhim.com

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Oh wow! Lovely and gorgeous!