Saturday, June 16, 2007

For A Friend

Hello everyone!!! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend . . . I know I am. I stayed up really late last night making cards and oh my gosh I had so much fun. Of course I had the usual distractions of Izzy jumping up on my craft table and playing with all the ribbons and Willow barking at her to get down off the table so she can chase her. Those two caused quite the commotion . . . but I still had a lot of fun.

The card I am going to share with you today is a card I made out of some flocked Heidi Grace paper from the Cherrywood Lane line. I found this paper and loved the pinks, purples, and browns that it had in it. I used my Ruffled Butterfly stamp from Stampendous and stamped it in SU Chocolate Chip ink on the back side of one of the patterned sheets of this beautiful paper and used SU Close to Cocoa as my card base. The "friend" sentement is from my SU Noteworthy set, the ribbon is from Archivers, and I added some Heidi Grace rubons and pink "rain" dots. I used Ranger stickles on the edges of the butterflies for a sparkly look. I adhered the butterflies and the friend sentement on stamping dimensionals so they kind of look like they are floating on the page. If you click on the picture . . . you can see the detail so much better. I hate using a scanner, but my digital camera doesn't pick up the detailing nearly as well . . . so for now this will just have to do.

Thank you so much for coming to my blog.

No comments: