Friday, June 22, 2007

And The Winners Are . . . .

. . . . well before I announce the winners . . . I want to thank all of you for your kind words and compliments and especially for sharing your favorite products with me. I think I am going to have to go out and buy a Cuttlebug, some embossing folders, and some of that new Basic Grey paper.

And now for the winners . . .

Cindy Keery ,~*`*~, Kim ,~*`*~, Kayellwy ,~*`*~, LindaB

Congratulations Ladies!!!!

Please e mail me your snail address and I will get your gift bag in the mail for you.

Again, I want to thank you all so much for coming to visit my blog. I hope you will come back often and feel free to send me an e mail so that I can add your blog to my list of must see blogs. Have a great day!!!

Pegi

3 comments:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

How exciting! Thank you! I emailed you. :-)

Cindy

Kim said...

How very cool. I emailed you my snail mail info as well!!

LindaB said...

OMG!! I won - thank you for emailing me!! Very exciting - and if I haven't already mentioned it - I love your little babies!!!! Too cute!!

http://celebrationmoments.typepad.com/