Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Rockin' Girls


I was so excited yesterday to find out that Sheila Oliver of Manic Stamper awarded me a Rockin' Girl Blogger badge . . . thank you Sheila!!!! I have a few Rockin' girls of my own I would like to award some badges to.
  1. Paris Otremba of Inky Art deserves one of these badges. She totally rocks!!! I have known Paris for about one year now and she is not only my SU upline, but a very dear friend. Paris' friendship and generosity of spirit . . . and stamping supplies . . . has been such a blessing to me. Paris has taken me under her wing and has taught me so much about the stamping world. Like I said . . . she totally rocks!!!!
  2. Taylor VanBruggen of Tayloredexpressions is another rocker in the stamping world. I have known Taylor for about a year as well and have really seen her grow in her craft. She is so diverse in her talent and always willing to share with everyone else. She has been so good to us over this past year sending us cards and gifts that she made for my sweet Willow and Izzy and always there to help me get better at my card making. Thank you Taylor for your friendship and you totally deserve this rockin' badge.
  3. What can I say about Faith Hofrichter aka Stampin' With Markie's Mom . . . except that she totally rocks!!!! What she does with designer paper is truly outstanding. Every single card she makes is a total work of art. I had the pleasure of participating in a Featured Stamper Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers a few weeks ago where Faith was the featured stamper. Her gallery over at Splitcoast is absolutely beautiful.

So go check out these three blogs and you will see why these truly amazing and creative ladies are my choices for Rockin' Girl Blogger awards.

Thanks for stopping by.

~ Pegi

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Good choices Pegi.
How the heck did you get the badge in your post? It just wouldn't do it for me.

Taylor said...

(((HUGS))) Pegi! You're quite an awesome blogger yourself! :)