Saturday, July 21, 2007

I Love Baroque Motifs

I hope you didn't think I forgot about you. Life has been so hectic and there just hasn't been any time to make cards or blog. I have been working very hard this week with work and with helping my dear friend and upline, Paris Otremba, with a gigantic garage sale . . . and I do mean GIGANTIC!!!! We had a lot of good stuff for sale and we had a lot of people standing in line to buy it. I had a fantastic time and can't wait to see how much I made selling my old stuff so I can get some new stuff.

Baroque Motifs is the only set that I have purchased out of the new catalog . . . and I love it. My wish list is long . . . but I am trying not to go so crazy this time.

I made this card using SU Chocolate Chip for the base and I used My Mind's Eye designer paper. I added a little ribbon from Archivers, Hodgepodge Hardware, Swarovski Crystals, and Stickles.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

~Pegi


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful!

Sheila said...

Stunning as always Pegi.

I have awarded you a badge......if you would like to visit my blog and collect it.
You don't have to take part if you don't want to......I still think you rock anyway.