Monday, July 23, 2007

Baroque Motifs . . . Again?

Yes . . . it's Baroque Motifs again. I am definitely getting my money's worth out of this set. I just love it . . . and it's so easy to use. This time I did something a little different with it. I only used the big swirly stamp and the rest is cut out from the designer paper I used. For the card base I used SU's Chocolate Chip . . . I go through that stuff like crazy . . . and then I added a layer of the new 2007-2008 In Color, Blue Bayou. The designer paper is from the Chatterbox Scrapbook Walls line. When I first saw the paper I totally knew those little flowers look exactly like the stamp that goes with Baroque Motifs. I cut out the flowers and put them on stamping dimensionals and then I added Swarovski crystals and ribbon from We R Memory Keepers. I have to tell you about those Swarovski crystals. They are in the jewelry making department at Michaels and they are on clearance for $2.00 a package. I like them better than brads and eyelets because you can just glue them on and you don't have that bump that a brad or an eyelet leaves. You are able to glue the corners of your card down a little nicer.

I want to thank Sheila Oliver of
Manic Stamper for awarding me that cute little pink Rockin' Girl Blogger badge. Please go check out Sheila's fabulous blog and see all the beautiful things she has created. I especially love her vintage style cards. Thank you Sheila!!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again.

~ Pegi

2 comments:

Adelina said...

I love that green!

Crafty in Calgary said...

This is a stunning card- I just love all of the details, it is so pretty.