Monday, July 2, 2007

Eggciting Little Chickie

I had so much fun last night participating in my first Featured Stamper Challenge over at SCS . . . that I decided to try another card. I used the same layout as yesterday's Doodle Cherish card . . . but this time I used designer paper from Crate Paper's Cowgirl collection and my dear friend and upline Paris' SU Best of Cluck stamp set. Can you see my little chickie popping out of the egg?
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope everyone has a nice holiday week.

5 comments:

Karen Lindsay said...

What an adorable card! Love it!

wanda box said...

love this card, great use of colors. I have tagged you in my blog. Happy 4th

Sheila said...

Beautiful......love the colours.

Taylor said...

Pegi, this is too cute! I love how the little chicket is popping out of the egg! Great patterned paper for this set too!

LindaB said...

This card is absolutely beautiful!! Love your choice of papers for this fun and funky card!