Saturday, April 21, 2007

Button Bear Journal

Since Button Bear was my very first stamp set ever . . . I found it only fitting that he appear in my very first blog entry ever. I dug out my sweet little Button Bear and gave him an updated look by using Basic Grey papers and some really cool ribbon that I found at Michaels. I borrowed the SU ticket punch from Paris of Inky Art (you should check out her blog . . . it's awesome!!) and now I gotta have one of those cute little ticket punches too.

I made a bunch of journals for a craft show and couldn't believe how well they sold . . . but I just didn't have the heart to sell this one. I think I'll just tuck him away for safe keeping.

Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippie! Wooohoo, HERE YOU ARE!!! So glad you joined the BLOGGING WORLD!

You ARE VERY TALENTED and there are soooo many more fun things that you'll be able to show off!! I can't wait for you to SHARE them all... I love 'em all and sure everyone else will too.

Allison Rankin said...

This is super cute...I love the blush paper here! I got here thanks to Paris!

Cheryl said...

So glad you are joining us in the blogging world. It is so much fun and I know I have gotten enjoyment from mine. I have subscribed to your blog and look forward to seeing more of your work as it looks awesome. Congrats.
Cheryl Sims